'St Andrews' Print
This print beautifully captures the skyline of St Andrews, an historic town not far from KHEE HQ.
'The East Sands is one of the two main beaches in St Andrews, Fife - and the place where you see this particular view. It is stunningly beautiful, looking back over the town and it's ruined 12th century cathedral. It also happens to be my local surf spot. On a good day, the sunsets are spectacular - highlighting the silhouette of the town.' - Hasta.
Available in 12x12" (305x305mm)
Giclee Print on acid-free, archival quality 310gsm fine art paper.
- White frame with a delicate wood grain texture.
- Fitted with a high quality glass window & white mount.
- Ready to hang.
- Made in the UK.
- Overall dimensions: 44.8cm (17.25")
- Frame width 2cm (0.8")
- Mount 5.1cm (2")
- Visible print 29.5cm (11.6")
- Frame made from Polcore (recycled high quality polystyrene)